3 - 4 minute read
Introducing Urban Puncher
Urban Puncher is an effect that gives a “punch” to your percussive material (drums, percussion). If you want a solid, strong, proud, and punchy sound, simply dial in how strong the punch should be and mix it with the original sound. Urban Puncher will do the rest of the magic. No need to spend hours mixing and struggling to get the sound you desire.
- Punch – Controls the dynamic process with transients treatment and spectral shaping.
- Saturation – Defines the amount of saturation applied on the punch effect, from gentle to harsh.
- Dry/Wet – Mixes in the effected sound with the original signal.
- Destroy – Triples the amount of saturation defined by the Saturation knob.
- Intelligent sleep on silence – The plugin intelligently detects whether it makes sense to perform processing at all, saving CPU resources for other processes.
- Smart bypass – Ensures that there are no clicks or harmful noises when automating the parameter.
- Realistic 3D yet flexible GUI – The photorealistic graphic user interface gives the feeling of touching real hardware.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 and later (M1 Silicon Mac and macOS 11 Big Sur supported), 64-bit only, Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support, VST, VST3, AAX, or AU compatible host
- Windows: Windows 8 – 10, 32-bit or 64-bit, Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support, VST, VST3, or AAX compatible host
How to use it
Urban Puncher is a definitive drum improving tool for any urban music producer. It is intended for drum loops, but works instantly on anything that you can call a drum hit. Experiment with it on other instruments like acoustic guitar or piano to give them extra punch. Simply dial in the strength of the punch and saturation and let Urban Puncher work its magic. You can also use the Destroy button to triple the saturation for a heavier form of distortion.
Hassle-free software protection
Urban Puncher uses license files to activate your software, so there’s no need for iLok, dongle, or internet access. You can freely use the purchased software on all your computers as long as you are the user.
64-bit audio quality at ANY sampling rate
The plugin provides the highest audio quality possible and can handle any sampling rate. It uses internal 64-bit audio processing to ensure top-notch sound quality. You can also adjust the size of the plugin’s GUI by dragging the arrow in the bottom right corner to save screen space or make it easier to use.