2 - 3 minute read
Valves is a vintage valve emulation plugin that offers authentic tube character and warmth to your tracks. With up to 16x oversampling, it can be used to add that authentic tube character to your tracks. The filter section is modelled after a classic ladder filter (2-pole or 4-pole) with low pass, high pass, bandpass and notch modes.
- Tube Overdrive
- 8 cabinets with Bass and Treble EQ
- State Variable Filter: LP, HP, BP, and Notch (2 or 4-pole)
- 16x Oversample
- 35 Presets
- Resizable Window
- Preset system with randomizer
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, VST2, VST3, AAX, CLAP (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.9 – macOS 12 Monterey, 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, CLAP (64-bit)
Using the built-in Cabinet/EQ section you can emulate several types of guitar amplifiers and further shape the overdrive sound. The cabinet/EQ section features a selection of modelled cabinets with classic bass and treble EQ controls. The state variable filter features LowPass, HighPass, BandPass, and Notch modes.