2 - 3 minute read
Youlean Loudness Meter
Achieve a better mixdown with more control and better understanding of loudness with Youlean Loudness Meter. The meter supports mono, stereo, and 5.1 audio content and comes with a mini view, resizing, and scaling GUI that is suitable for any screen size, high DPI or not.
- TV and Film presets: ITU-R BS.1770-4, EBU R128, EBU R128 S1, ATSC A/85, OP-59, ARIB TR-B32, AGCOM 219/09/CSP, ASWG-R001 HOME, and ASWG-R001 PORTABLE
- Readouts: Loudness, Integrated Loudness, True Peak, Loudness Range, Dynamic Range, Peak-Loudness Ratio
- Loudness and true peak histogram graphs
- Loudness distribution graph
- Automatic loudness overdub in timecode mode
- Resizable and scalable
- Mini view
- Mono, Stereo, and 5.1 channel support
- Low CPU consumption
- Mac: macOS 10.8 and later (Apple Silicon M1 Mac supported) (64-bit only), VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, Standalone
- Windows: Windows 7 and later (32/64-bit), VST2, VST3, AAX, Standalone
Youlean Loudness Meter Free Version has everything you need to measure the true perceived loudness of your audio. Tested and calibrated, this plugin guarantees great accuracy of measurements.